Visa for Dependent

What is Dependent Visa?

This visa is for a spouse or a child of a foreigner who has working visa or student visa.

But it is very difficult to get this visa for a spouse of a foreigner who has student visa.

Because there is a big inconsistency. A student visa holder has to support his/her spouse.
But a student visa holder is not allowed to work with full time.
A student visa holder is allowed to stay in Japan for studying.

So it is very difficult for a student to meet the financial requirement.

Our Charges

Please see here about the charge.

▲Page Top