Visa for Company Transferee

What is Intra-Company Transferee Visa?

Intra-Company Transferee visa is for a worker who is transferred from the headquarter to the branch in Japan.

For getting this visa, the worker must correspond to the definitions of “Engineer” or “Specialist in Humanities/International Services”. But the requirements for getting this visa is simple compare with the requirements of “Engineer”or”Specialist in Humanities /International Services.

Our Charges

Please see here about the charge.

▲Page Top